Friday, October 12, 2012

Dream

Please note that the following is from a dream I had a while back. The imagery stuck with me and I have consequently found it necessary to purge these dream images into words. I'd also like to add that I am not suicidle in any way shape or form. Things float to the surface of the mind and they need a way out.

On knees. Shotgun firmly in hand with the butt resting securely on the floor. The top edge of the curvature of the barrel is wedged snuggly in my mouth at the ridge where my soft pallet and hard pallet meet. I've been thinking about this for a number of months now. I know that I/this can come to no good end. It is is time to finalise proceedings. It is time for me to stop talking. It is time for action. This deliberation must end. Thank you all. It's been quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment