Friday, July 10, 2009

Not knowing

There is a fundamental contradiction in writing about how you don't have anything to write about. I do feel as though I've run out of topics, or more accurately the topics I wish to cover are ones I have touched on too often. I've never been one to believe that inspiration comes entirely from within or without but tonight I know I need something new. Be it a holiday, a new friendship, something. I don't really know. If anyone out there has any idea what I should do, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Read 'The Sorrows of Young Werther' by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. its really good. Or go to europe. people say india is good for a shake up. or catch the train to sandgate. or just catch it. go to sizzler. or try to remember that band on your peripheral and buy their album. go to the ekka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second 56.52 and also suggest you read 'Whatever' by Michel Houellebecq.

    ReplyDelete