Sunday, February 13, 2011

No poetry in a list

Wake around 6am. Think of the wine I drank the previous evening. Gorgeous. Cafe. Two double shot coffees. Bike ride to South Bank. Exercise. Ride around West End for a bit. Have another coffee. Ride back to New Farm. Bike slips a gear due to the steepness of the hill. The pedal flicks back and digs deep into my right leg. It hurts. Walk the bike for a couple of meters. Get back on and continue to ride. Exercise more at home. Clean wound with iodine. Cafe. Late breakfast. Perfect food. Perfect coffee. Home. Paint well. Clean up. Have a nap. Food. Burrito and beer. Walk home. See a young couple argue. See fucked up people everywhere. Much worse than me. Another beer. Write this blog entry. They're playing Eminem. I don't mind it. Things are good, even though I may complain sometimes. Things are good. This list of events is my way of giving thanks for all I have and all that I do not have.

No comments:

Post a Comment