Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mongrel

Everything in this town is pinned down. And for a thief like me that makes things very difficult indeed.

I find myslef almost always with a glass in my hand. It could be coffee or wine. Probably wine. Sometimes it is water, when I'm recovering.

I want to taste everything.

Shit magnet. My work is a shit magnet.

Shit can.

Cholesterol is an issue of which we should all be very aware. It can clog the arteries of people and kill them.

I think that bad blood is connected with hearts that attack.

I miss my Mum's pea and ham soup.

Let the children go free. They know nothing.

I know love. This fact makes me very happy.

I hope I find love with a woman again.

I would like to have sex with someone that I love.

Drown in wine.

More massacre.

Deliver the goods.

Keep up your fluids.

Stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment