Thursday, February 9, 2012

Forgive the rant, life is good :)

Bourbon. I would really like a glass of bourbon. Something to take the edge of this fucking bus ride. Maybe some tequila? Yep. A beer too. I really should start riding again. This is no way to spend my time. It's really unpleasant being in such close proximity to so many others. Stinky tinned apes. Full of stupidity and covered in cysts and in grown hairs. Weeping sores and pussy morning eyes. Polite conversation is nothing more than a dry crust that barely covers the hostility and impatience that I and my fellow travelers obviously feel for each other. Thats enough complaining of bus travel, I can stop if I like. The sky is a lovely blue today and it's a wonderful temperature outside. More importantly, I'm going to get to work in time for another coffee. Thank you life, for this seeming unending cascade of simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment