Monday, April 26, 2010

Weakness. Maleness. Evaporate.

Riding to work I notice the homeless guys waiting around for breakfast. They are mostly men. Makes me wonder. Makes me think that perhaps men are a bit more more vulnerable to mental problems. A bit weaker emotionally. Perhaps even in the construction of the brain. Men. Engineered poorly. They are only there only for the morning from what I've seen. After that, they seem to evaporate as the sun warms things up.

Weakness. Maleness. Evaporation.

1 comment:

  1. Statisically, men are more prone to severe life long mental disorders whereas women are more prone to mental disorders such as anxiety, depression. This may be indicative of men's statistical tendancy to avoid seeking treatment for mental disorders. Men are also more likely to be drug dependent which can often lead to mental disorder.

    That's the facts for today. Hope travelling is doing you well. . I am enjoying the posts. Xo

    ReplyDelete